Life is the whole density of God’s Realisation!
- Life is God’s Presence – only God may be present in the Whole.
- Life is eternal and non-eternal, for it is intransient but it is realised in transience.
- Life is the most indisputable essence and the most real image of God.
- There was Life even before Creation – if there was no Life, there could be no idea for Creation.
- Life is undivided and ceaseless, its manifestations are multi-faceted and transient.
- Life is that which wants, grades and legitimises.
- Life is God in the Evolution.
- It is not Life which serves Evolution – Life is being serviced by Evolution.
- Only Life is invincible – all else is Evolution’s necessity.
Translation: Borislav Zlatkov