The Absolute is a Cause for Itself!
- The Absolute cannot be a Thing, It has no attributes!
- By assigning characteristics to the Absolute we diminish It.
- Nothing can be added to the Absolute and nothing can be taken from It either.
- The Self-contained Whole without demonstration cannot create evolution.
- The Absolute is the Universal Essence that emanates energy – the Causeless creates causal life.
- The Energy of the Absolute is what creates Gods – not the Creator.
- Everything is in the Nothing and in everything is the Nothing, Which is the Whole.
- The Absolute has no past and no future, only a present.
- Evolution has but one secret – the inexhaustibility of the Causeless Cause!
Translation: Borislav Zlatkov